You are heartily welcome!

I am glad you have come here. I hope this blog adds to your knowledge. Do share anything you like. We love to have you here!

Friday, November 23, 2012

Why We Recommend Garmin Forerunner 210?


It seems like I have been using Garmin Forerunner 210 for ages now. Personally I do regular exercise, but I am not fond of those high tech gadgets that come imbedded with loads of expert features and complex usage. I am a simple person myself, and like my simple and easy to use FR210. With my years of companionship with the device, I offer you with reason on why I would recommend you this particular model.
A word of caution before we proceed; if you have plenty of spare money at your hand and are willing to invest in a gadget that has lots of features in it, and can perform multifaceted functionalities for you, then you may be disappointed to find Garmin Forerunner 210 too naive for you. Whereas it is best suited for all people who want basic stats at their hand; moreover if you want to add more features, you can always pick up from compatible add-ons and upgrade the features of your device.
Whether it is raining outside or you yourself are sweating badly, you need not worry about the Sports Watch at your wrist; it is water resistant. I am not very fond of touch screen devices where you can accidently press buttons and end up getting tons of ghost data; fair enough, Garmin FR 210 is button operated and is so easy to operate that I did not even need to open up the manual.
From position to pace, from distance to calorie computation; you have precise data at your display with Garmin Forerunner 210. The gadget also offers automatic time zone adjustment (I quote it because I am not very fond of adjusting the settings of my device again and again). Once you have calibrated your device for the first set up time, all you have to do on each subsequent usage is to switch it on and it is good to go.
You can adjust the exhibit of your Garmin FR 210 to view the data stats that you want in front of you at a particular time. I never intended to change the display that it came with. The basic settings were distance in the upper portion, displayed time in the middle section and exhibited speed in the bottom one.
There is one annoying part (the only one), if you want to connect your Garmin FR 210 with personal computer or want to recharge the device (indispensible with battery life of 8 hours), you have to use a rather weird proprietary clip. There are 5 points at the back of watch, and you have to line up all these contact points otherwise you would not be able to accomplish the task of transfer or charging of the device.
 There are so many things that I have learnt while using Garmin 210 that I can possibly write more about it too. But one thing, out loud and very clear, I recommend the device, and once you use it, you would thank me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your valuable comments, suggestions and ideas. Play fair, no spamming!